To further ensure your safety, we at Epilase;
- Service and maintain our equipment only from registered and certified Lumenis Technicians using genuine parts for all internal mechanisms instead of cheap, non-genuine imports which may compromise the efficacy of your laser treatment and safety.
- We ensure our rooms/ treatment areas adhere to the highest standards for laser safety and your hygiene.
- Attend on a regular basis additional training and conferences to keep us abreast with the latest in the laser world to ensure our knowledge of laser therapy is always current
What can you do to ensure your safety when looking for a laser clinic?
- ask questions about the qualifications of your Laser Clinician and the experience that they have had with laser, or even other hair removal modalities
- Feel comfortable and confident that all your questions have been answered including whether laser is right for your needs.
- always make sure you are given a thorough consultation and test patch. Going into a laser treatment without first having a test patch could put you at risk of more adverse reactions and side effects.
Consultation and test patch
Prior to all our treatments, we perform a thorough consultation to ensure you have all the information regarding your treatment and answer any questions you may have. This includes pre- treatment instructions and post care.
It is very important that you advise us during consultation or throughout the treatment program if you are taking any medications or supplements as these can influence your treatments and affect how the laser works on your skin.
We assess your skin and hair type, and discuss with you the course of treatments required and proceed with a test patch on the area.
It is imperative prior to any laser treatments to have a test patch to;
- Eliminate any risks and complications that may occur
- Know what lasers feel like on the skin. The time in-between your test patch and beginning your treatment may be 12-24hrs.
Introducing the Future of Laser Hair Removal
Our Medical Grade LightSheer Duet system represents the latest and greatest in laser hair removal technology. Experience better results, faster treatment times and superior comfort with Epilase.
- Up to 75% faster treatment times – even for larger areas
- Clinically tested for a safer treatment
- Superior results for all hair types
- Vacuum-assisted technology for reduced discomfort
- Customised treatment options
- Medical Grade Diode Laser technology
Experience the future. Enjoy a lifetime of results.
How to Contact Us
Our clinic is open Tuesday – Saturday and after-hours for your convenience.
159A Williams Rd
South Yarra VIC 3141
Public transport options to get you to our clinic include:
Tram 72 (along Malvern Road)
Hawkesburn Train Station (1min walk)
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Call us on 03 9827 0003 or Book your appointment today