Epidermal Levelling is a safe, painless and highly effective clinical skin treatment designed to evenly and deeply exfoliate the surface dead and damaged skin build up.
It improves the texture and tone of the skin, whilst significantly enhancing the penetration of active products and antioxidants. The results are amazing. Glowing skin that looks refreshed and renewed. A fantastic pick-me-up and great for special occasions.
What type of skin conditions are best suited for this treatment?
- Sun damaged, blotchy skin
- Fine lines
- Congested breakout prone skin
- Thickened oily skin
- Diffuse redness and rosacea (due to stimulation of collagen and dermal thickening)
- Especially suited to patients with fine downy/vellus hair
Please avoid the following;
- Laser, electrolysis and any form of heat based treatments 1-2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Excessive sun exposure 3-5 days prior to treatment (skin may become sensitive from a sunburn)
How does the treatment work?
This procedure involves the use of a patented blade that works by safely removing surface dead skin cells and fine down-like hair on the face that makes it difficult for products to penetrate and aids the smooth application of makeup.
What does the skin feel and look like straight after a treatment?
After treatment, the skin feels smooth, soft and hydrated with no severe redness or downtime.
How long is one session of Epidermal levelling?
Approximately 45 minutes
Does the treatment hurt?
No. This procedure can be carried out in a lunch hour allowing you to get straight back to the day’s activities, with no down time at all. Painless and time effective.
How long is the recovery period?
There is no downtime and minimal to no redness afterwards, unlike waxing.
Are there any after effects with epidermal levelling?
Following the treatment initially your skin may appear slightly pink, dependant on how sensitive your skin is. This is a result of increased circulation in this area and usually fades quite quickly.
How often is it recommended to have a treatment?
Number of treatments depends on skin’s condition and the results you want to achieve. We recommend having this treatment at a 2 to 4 week interval to maintain skin clarity and vellus hair.
Can I combine epidermal levelling with other treatments?
Yes. The best feature of epidermal levelling is that it actually enhances the results of other skin treatments such as skin peels and anti-wrinkle injections.
- Skin may appear slightly pink, however subsides quite quickly
- You may experience a temporary increase in skin sensitivity
- Increased Photosensitivity – Avoid direct sun exposure 7 days post treatment
- Must wear SPF 30+ at all times when outdoors.
- Avoid active ingredients such as Vitamin A (retinol) and exfoliants for 3 days after treatment.
A unique deep exfoliating treatment for removal of dead skin and soft facial hair. Perfect for that special occasion or as a maintenance treatment for glowing, bright and healthy skin.
|Epi-blading with Facial Peel||60 min||$130|
How to Contact Us
Our clinic is open Tuesday – Saturday and after-hours for your convenience.
159A Williams Rd
South Yarra VIC 3141
Public transport options to get you to our clinic include:
- Tram 72 (along Malvern Road)
- Hawkesburn Train Station (1min walk)
All hour plus appointments require a non- refundable booking fee of $30 if appointments are cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Call us on 03 9827 0003 or Book your appointment today